This morning I met up with some girls for a 7 mile run. None of us were feeling the whole running thing for some reason this morning but luckily our conversation and a few water breaks pulled us through. I went to the gym for some core work afterwards and I was back home before it was light out. That is a good feeling.
Brooke and I went to REI first thing to spend a gift card that I had. It is already starting to get cold and I need a winter jacket so that I will actually leave the house when it snows. Brooke also got a sweet purple one.
I think Brooke liked our shopping trip.
I also got a new water bottle (I am going to start drinking water again after my latest diet coke binge and I am hoping this water bottle motivates me to do so) and the WINNING sippy cup.
I am pretty sure I have bought at least 10 different types of sippy cups for Brooke and she hasn’t like any of them.
This one wins and she can’t stop drinking it. Goodbye bottle (except for at night when I want to just sit there and snuggle with her while she drinks her milk. I am selfish and not giving that up yet)
It was just a tad windy this afternoon. Brooke and I met up with Sharsti for some lunch at a place I had never been too, Firehouse Subs.
I don’t even remember what the name was of the sub I ordered because I ate it in less than 2 minutes.
And she sent me home with candy. She is a good woman.
Don’t act like you don’t have a running wish list that you update every time you see something that you want. I thought I would share with you what running items I would buy right this second if I had a trillion dollars.
1. The Official Boston Marathon Treadmill. We would be the best of friends.
2. Every single pair and color of shorts that Lululemon has ever made:
3. A lifetime supply of Brooks PureFlow 2s. If they ever stop making these I will throw a tantrum.
4. 5 pairs of these running tights because Utah winters are really fun;) These are more of a need than a want.
5. The Altra Lone Peak 1.5s….I NEED these trail running shoes!
6. This running jacket that I would wear running and every other second of my life.
7. An unlimited gift card to iTunes so that I could buy new songs for every single run or race.
Did anyone else see that Danya took first OVERALL with a time of 2:46 in the Cottonwood Marathon?!?! So cool.
What is currently on your running wish list?
Water: Are you good at drinking water throughout the day or do you need to work on this with me?
FAVORITE place to get a gift card from?