Just one of those days that I feel like I have a million things to tell you.
1. Bangs Friend (she pulls her bangs back to run) and I went out at 5:45 this morning to run. I left for the run grumpy/cold/tired and came home hopped up on endorphins. That is why I run.
2. I came home still tired/cold so I took a hot shower and a 20 minute nap and all was right again in the world.
3. At least watch the 8 minute ab or 8 minute arms videos for entertainment if you aren’t going to try it. In the arms video you learn that if you do enough shoulder presses that you will no longer have to wear your shoulder pads ladies! What a relief:) You might also get some outfit ideas from the video for your next race.
4. My mom’s cell phone is a no longer working. She emailed me about it this morning and all I could reply back was, “ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.” I am worried how I am going to survive without talking to her for a full 24 hours until her new one arrives.
5. Do you spend more than $327.01 a year on running gear?
8. This happened this morning and I almost had a heart attack. I could now retire from Twitter happy if I wanted to.
9. Remember how I had high hopes that Brooke would love her jellies? Nope. I had to backtrack through the zoo yesterday to find the one she tried to lose. What a relief that no one stole it.
Maybe she is trying to pull a Cinderella.
10. For our morning snack today I made us microwave mug eggs and then we split a muffin…aka I just wanted the top streusel part and gave Brooke the bottom half. I am selfish.
11. How I get Brooke to let me do her hair…. I take the batteries out of the remote and let her play with it. Playing with the remote to her is like the best PR in the world for us runners.
12. Families that blog together stay together.
13. When I was a kid and my mom and I would pick out a treat at the store I would always get something fun like sour patch kids/swedish fish/starbursts/skittles and she would always choose M&Ms. I never understood why in the world she would choose those over everything else the world has to offer. I now understand. M&Ms are really one of the greatest treats ever. My taste buds are maturing.
Okay, so not quite 30 things but I am sure I will have plenty of random things in the next post to share with you.
Bloggers: What program do you use to write your blog?
-MarsEdit and I love it.
How much would you estimate that you spend on running gear a year?
What is your number one reason for running a race?
What did you have for your snack today?