This picture is going to tell you a few things about me.
1. I am weird for taking pictures of myself while I am running.
2. I DIDN’T WEAR SUNGLASSES and my eyes burned the entire time so I kept them closed. As I was walking out the door to run I remembered my sunglasses were upstairs and I was too lazy to go get them which is ironic because I was about to go out for a run….
3. It was really hot outside.
After the run my coach has me doing 4 x 10 squats and lunges and then level three of Runner’s Core.
At 9:45 a.m. this morning I begged my SIL to go get pretzels with me. Since I knew it was my last day here I definitely needed one. It is so cool because this particular place makes them when you order them… they aren’t sitting around for hours before you eat them and that is why they are so good.
While I was in the store getting our pretzels they were giving out FREEEEEE sandwiches. They are trying to promote their new line of sandwiches and were giving them out for free. Since we had 2 adults and 3 kids they gave us 5 sandwiches!
I was just a little beyond excited about the situation. Don’t act like you don’t wear sweat pants when it is 90 degrees outside too.
The beautiful parmesan happiness. (PS don’t worry… fixing my nails is already on my list of things to do when I get home).
And the free sandwiches.
I am kind of mad about two things from my trip to Arizona.
1. I didn’t go get soft pretzels every day that I was here.
2. We didn’t master the ‘all three kids napping at the exact same time so that we can watch Chopped’ thing until my second to last day here.
In approximately 4 hours and 28 minutes I will be with my bestest friend Billy. Three weeks is way too long. We decided this is the last time we can do a full three weeks away during his finals…. from here on out 1.5 weeks is my max amount of time away from him.
If you could choose to live in any state that you wanted… where would you choose to live?
Favorite carbohydrate lately?
-Large soft pretzels.
Tell me about 3 things about yourself…. I think this is going to be really fun so I think you should do it.