1. I walked into the family room last night and saw this:
Billy and Brooke were watching Lomong break the American record for the 5000! His average pace for the race was a 4 minute and 12 second mile…..
2. Anyone looking for a song that will make you really happy? What about a song that will make you really happy and that is an awesome song to listen to while running?
I found the answer for you:
It was my repeat song for my 15 miler.
3. The new cereal of the week is Special K Vanilla Almond. This was my favorite cereal in college and when I noticed it on sale at the store the other day I had to get it.
My other college staple foods were: Wheat thins with cottage cheese, baked potatoes, lean cuisines, cookie dough and the Olive Garden (Billy and I used to go there once a week).
4. Did you see in the cereal picture that Brooke is in her HIGH CHAIR?!?! She thinks she is cool now that she has her very own chair to eat in.
5. I am having a very hard time with an important decision. Sunday night dinner is a big deal to me so I really have a stressful time figuring out what to make. Today’s options are between pizza, quesadillas, burritos or pesto pasta.
6. Lori sent me a picture of the coolest new candy:
My week will be dedicated to finding a bag of these for myself.
What were your college staple foods?
What has your favorite running song been lately?
Has anyone NOT had Swedish Fish before?