Just because it is 66 degrees here doesn’t mean that we can’t still wear beanies, scarves and boots.
After church the three of us headed the 30 minutes north to my aunt’s house. Those of you that read my blog when we lived in Utah know that Sunday night dinner with my family was sacred to me and thank goodness I get to continue on with this important event even though we live in California.
Best game day snacks of strawberries, chips and guac and Izze.
Brooke is spoiled and got her very own lazy boy for the game. Everyone was pretty stoked that the 49ers won.
During the game my aunt ordered in all of the best dishes from the local Chinese restaurant.
I felt like I was at a Chinese food buffet because there was such a huge selection and I got to eat it sitting on a comfy couch. Since I was feeling like I was at a buffet I was then forced to try every single item that was offered. Orange chicken will always be the winner.
It is hard to go back to our normal off-brand ice cream at home after we are at my aunt’s house and she offers us the real stuff. I had never tried the Boston Cream Pie one until last night, I advise you to try it.
Answer to yesterdays POP-QUIZ!!!!
1. What percent of the US population has run a marathon?
2. Total number of US marathons held annually?
3. Total fee for the New York City Marathon?
4. How many US females finished a road race in 2011?
(b) 7 million
5. Average number of sneakers a marathon runner goes through during training?
6. Average number of calories a woman burns during a marathon?
7. Average cost to run a marathon?
8. Average number of miles ran per week during marathon training?
(a) 40 miles
9. At the 1960 Rome Olympics what was the longest distance that women were allowed to run?
(b) 800 meters
10. Average age of Female 1/2 marathon finishers in 2011?
Do you like summer clothes or winter clothes better?
Any of the pop-quiz answers surprise you?
What is the most that you have spent on a race?
How many sneakers do you go through a year?
Do you have the day off today?