14 things about yesterday’s 14 miler.
1. First 5 on the treadmill while Brooker was napping and last 9 with Brooker outside once she woke up.
2. Mumford and Sons Pandora station.
3. I am amazed I finished. That just means that my next long run (aka my trail 1/2) will be super easy right? I always switch off between hard and easy with my long runs.
4. My friend buying her Brooks Glycerins the other day made me remember my love for mine and so I wore those babies yesterday.
5. I should have brought 11 more water bottles than I did. Pretty sure it was at least 90 degrees outside.
6. Don’t eat an egg sandwich minutes before a run ever again Janae.
7. I need to run by large bodies of water all of the time because it is my favorite.
8. Running with Brooke is the best because she gives the people we pass by a huge smile so then they smile back at us and that makes it really fun.
9. I will never do a list that equals the same amount of miles that I ran again. I am sorry you have had to endure through so many random details.
10. I coveted at least 10 girls’ cute running outfits. Does anyone else do that too?
11. I coveted at least 10 peoples’ dogs that they were running with on the trail. Billy… it is almost my birthday.
12. Garmin 10, I like you more and more every run.
13. Donuts. I really wanted one.
14. I decided that on my trail 1/2 I am bringing my chocolate covered pomegranates for fuel.
For the first time in our lives we left Costco empty handed. Just as we were about to start putting food in our cart they told us they were closing? 6 pm! They told us we could go to the front and have the workers get us what we needed but that takes out all of the fun of our Costco adventures so we left.
To make ourselves feel better about the catastrophe we went to Crabaholic to use up our last Groupon before it expires. A football game was on and that stole Brooke’s attention.
We started off with cajun french fries which were good but the real magic was the ‘Crab Boat.’ 4 different types of crab, corn on the cob and potatoes in a hot, garlic sauce.
You may think it is strange to drink lemonade and eat chocolate for dessert but somehow it worked. Compression socks from Pro Compression. I just need to get a matching pair for B2 (B2 = Billy and Brooke), that would be awesome.
Did you go out to eat at all this weekend? Where was the last place that you went out to eat?
What did you have for dessert last night?
Tell me some details from your last run!!!
Dog owners, do you run with your dog?