Just warning you in advance I have way too many pictures in this post.
I started my Saturday off at the gym. I know you all think my love for the treadmill is crazy but I really just wanted a run that I could just zone out and decompress and not have to think about anything like a route or watching out for cars. I did 10 miles at an 8 minute mile pace. My PureFlows are truly my favorite.
I made a quick lunch of an egg sandwich, fruits and veggies (plus another apple with pb because I was still hungry) and ran a few errands with my mom.
My cousin was taking my niece on a special date to Color Me Mine and I decided I had to come too. I cannot miss out on quality girl time.
I have also really really really wanted to get a tile with Brooke’s footprints and luckily my cousin used to work here and so she had done this on a ton of babies before and did it for me.
I refuse to show you another picture of the Cafe Rio salad so instead I will just show you who we met there, NIKI. Why is Brooke so shocked that I am yet again taking a million pictures of her everywhere we go? You can’t tell me that her cheeks aren’t the absolute cutest things in the world.
The man behind them was also wondering what was going on.
The salad was perfect as usual. My cousin’s husband had a great idea, he wanted to take us all to go hang out at his work. His company is the coolest place in the world. Employees and their friends and family can go hang out there whenever they want and so we took advantage of the opportunity.
Top 6 reasons that I NEED to get a job where my cousin’s husband works:
1. They have the best massage chairs in the entire world. Over the course of the night I was in the chair for an entire hour. The best part about the chairs was that there was a hot chocolate machine within 32 steps so I could go refill my cup many times.
2. Yes, seriously. I have no words. As soon as I get back to California I am building a desk for my treadmill so that I can walk as I do really important things like get on Pinterest and watch the next season of the Bachelor.
3. Seriously again. I really think this place was made for me. An entire freezer full of BYU Creamery ice cream. I had the best combo of graham canyon, cookie dough and cookies and cream.
4. DRAWERS full of candy.
5. Fridge full of milk for the cereal bar that they have! (They also have soda machines all over the building, a nacho machine, a popcorn maker and a slushie machine)
6. Every board game and arcade game you could imagine along with pool tables etc.
By the end of the night everyone was very sick of me telling them that this was the best night of my life.
I turn my application in on Monday for a position at his company, wish me luck.
What is the biggest perk of your job or a past job?
Would you rather have the cereal bar, ice cream freezer, hot chocolate station or candy drawers built into your house today?
The last type of shoes that you ran in?