Today’s post is going to replace my normal Tangent Tuesday posts because I have way too many random things to tell you about.
1. Let’s just get the depressing one out of the way first.
It was a dark Friday night and Brooke was crying and so when I got to the store I jumped out of the car as quickly as possible to rescue her and boom… iPhone flew from my lap to the parking lot and it is hard to see in the picture but there is a nice ol’ crack staring at me all day long. Billy is a saint for forgiving me for breaking my phone (he is super careful with his electronics) for the 1 millionth time.
2. Brooke is finally getting professional pictures taken on Tuesday and so my mom and I went to every single baby store in the county to find the perfect outfit. I wanted to keep the dress simple so that it doesn’t distract from the big smile of hers.
3. Best Hershey Kiss you will ever eat. Mint flavored. Holy cow. Second part of this tangent: While I am in Utah I am using my car from college to drive around and I am having so many flashbacks to my partying (my definition of partying: Drinking Slurpees while hanging out at 7-11 and staying up until midnight) days in college.
4. My niece asked me yesterday, “When you die can I take over the blog?” At least she also said that she hopes it doesn’t happen anytime soon.
5. I have started my Christmas list for things that I want from Billy and I just take a picture of them with my phone and send them to him. Is it sad that the number one item on my list is this beautiful set of hot chocolate?
6. Gummy Bear Companies,
When will you learn to stop making yellow and orange gummy bears? No one eats them.
7. And just because I don’t feel right hitting publish without a picture of Brooke.
Anyone else have a cracked phone screen? Ever cracked your phone screen? Tell me the story!
Tell me a random thing about your day!!!
What kind of car did you drive in high school or college?
-Highschool= Gold Crown Victoria College= Jeep