5 dollars to whoever can guess what in the world this is a picture of:
Okay, I don’t have 5 dollars so I will just tell you instead. This is a picture of me and my sister in a spin class.
12 reasons why this was the best spin class ever:
1. My sister was right next to me sweating and cracking jokes with me.
2. This was the first spin class that I have TAKEN (not taught) in over a year.
3. The spin instructor had a baby one day after me and she kept talking about her little boy and since I am obsessed with all things babies it was really fun to hear about him.
4. Awesome music, including my favorite song by Maroon 5.
5. My legs felt like jello more than they ever have before when I got off the bike. We also did weights at the end of class while on the bike and my arms are still burning now.
6. Fine, I will just do 6 reasons but the last reason is that she gave us goodie bags on our way out the door (filled with nuts and candy corn… I knew I liked her).
7. Actually one more reason, I had the largest fan in the world pointed right at me during the class and it felt amazing.
It was great going back to the gym that I used to go to and to see all of my spinning friends that are still going to class religiously. After class I did a few minutes on the stair climber and came home and showered, then it was time for lunch with curly. We split chicken nuggets and I had a pb and j and an apple with more pb. My niece is almost as obsessed with ketchup as I am.
Lunch Dessert (the most important meal of the day) was some cookie dough… my mom bought this tub just for me so that she wouldn’t have to deal with me constantly asking if she has any treats for me to eat while I am here for two weeks. Now I can just go straight to the tub.
Feel free to ask any questions for Brooke in the comments because she sits next to me while I write these posts and helps me out.
Off to go WEDDING DRESS SHOPPING with my sissy.
What gym do you belong to (if you do)?
What are you most excited to eat tomorrow?
-STUFFING, my gma’s jello salad and chocolate cream pie!
Rate your workout today on a scale of 1-10