I am a numbers person. I love figuring out splits, times, mph etc and during a race (not one that I am doing just for fun) I am probably thinking about my running numbers 90% of the time. I found an awesome pace chart HERE through Running Times. There are plenty of pace charts out there but they usually only show mile times for every 10-15 seconds, I like this one because it shows the times for EACH second from a 5 minute mile to a 16 minute mile.
I get all nerdy and like to look at where I currently am with my training runs and what that translates to be in terms of different distances. I really love pace charts to look at my GOAL times and see what it takes each mile to get to that goal.
1. Remember how I went to target yesterday to buy ONE thing and set a goal to leave with only one thing. The one thing I went for was $6.99 and I left spending $33.19. Dang it.
2. Billy found a new word game for us to play all day long on the iPhone. It is called Letterpress and it is beyond addicting. Please note that I am blue and Billy is red and that I am currently winning.
3. Brooke has been sleeping a lot better the last few days and she is only getting up once in 9-10 hour stretch. I feel like a million bucks.
I get extremely excited for morning time because it is my favorite thing in the world to get her dressed and ready for the day while I stay in my pajamas until 3 pm.
4. My back is slowly but surely feeling a little bit better so I decided to try out the stationary bike for 20 minutes this morning. My body has been depleted of endorphins for the last 8 days and so I really needed to jump on that beautiful bike today. My back felt the same as it did before while I was using the bike and after so maybe I will be hanging out on that beautify for the next little while in order to have some sweat in my life.
5. I am going to Yogurtland with some friends today and I have already chosen my flavors and toppings in my head because I am that excited. When I searched Yogurtland in the search box on my blog I was embarrassed to see how many posts came up with bowls of ginormous bowls of joy.
6. 3 words. Best snack ever.
Last thing you bought at Target?
What is your best snack ever?
On average, how many hours of sleep have you been getting lately?