Did you think I would leave without saying goodbye to my lover before I left? Yogurtland has been there for me through thick and thin, so many good memories from things like trying to heal my heart and femurs with froyo to telling my Dadio that I was pregnant over a cup of this stuff.
I had my normal 4 year old blend of toppings and flavors.
The girls that I have gone and eaten froyo with more times than we should admit to our husbands because if they did the math on how much we have spent there they would probably be a little disappointed.
Now this post is going to transform into a list of things to do with your Sissy when your schedule is completely open and you want to get in as much time as possible with her.
1. Watch a soccer game while sitting in the shade of a ginormous tree.
2. Eat some pre-shopping fuel of a piece of pizza. Yes, I am disappointed that someone would put olives on something as perfect as pizza. Sometimes people make bad choices in life.
3. Stuff your face with blackberries fresh off the bush (after we washed them) until your teeth are stained.
4. Shop and walk around the mall until you are hungry again because our life revolves around eating delicious food.
5. Go to Which Wich and take a blurry picture of sub. Hummus is a requirement for all of my future Which Wich meals.
6. Take a self portrait of the fact that you are running out of room for baby and how your stomach looks more like a torpedo every day.
7. Go to the movies and choose to go see a cartoon, Brave, even though you don’t have kids with you.
8. Go to the grocery store just to get rice krispy treat ingredients because of a conversation that you had 7 hours previously about how delicious rice krispy treats are. Turns out there was quite the sale on cereal…
9. Decide after grocery trip that a bowl of frosted flakes with peaches sounds better. I really can’t think of any food that tastes better at midnight than cereal does.
To end the day I talked to Billy for a while and he sounds like he is already loving it in Cali. I am sure I am going to love it too now that I have come up with a plan to sneak my nieces and nephew there with me.
How many sisters do you have? Are you pretty close? Have you always been close?
What were the toppings that you had on your last piece of pizza?
Who did you spend your Saturday with?
What was the last thing that you did outdoors?
-Soccer game watching.