Let the tangents floating around my brain begin.
1. For the first time in my life I hated purple. This purple weight dropped onto my middle finger during pump this morning and it hurt so bad. Even though it was my own fault I almost dropped kicked the dang weight because I was so mad at it but realized that would probably hurt my foot really bad. (Photo is a reenactment of this terrible experience and I didn’t know it was possible to drop a weight from five feet in the air on your own hand either)
2. As I was sitting next to Curly eating grapes last night I realized that I had eaten nearly 60 grapes in the time that she hadn’t even eaten one. I looked down and noticed that she eats the skin off of her grapes first? How could you have so much self control to eat the skin off? I shovel those babies in as quickly as possible. Oh well, more for me. Blurriest photo ever.
3. My sister made me chicken fajitas for dinner last night and they were so good especially because the tortilla was the size of a large dinner plate. I have probably mentioned it before but I really love sour cream. Once this fajita was rolled up I added more on the side to dip each bite into it.
4. Ice cream companies around the world, this one is for you. Do you notice that you don’t see very much plain white vanilla in the below carton of ice cream? Do you see how there are a trillion little pieces of chocolate chip cookie dough in there? That is how ice cream should be. MORE TOPPINGS. I want at least 3 cookies worth of dough in each serving of ice cream.
5. You know you are cheap when you cut your foundation open so that you can get every last ounce of make-up out of your $4.29 tube of Walmart make-up.
6. We have gone 8 full days without spending one cent on food. Coming from a girl that spent a lot of money on food and lemonade every day, this is a ginormous accomplishment. The only problem is that my meals are beyond random when eating at home. A leftover hamburger and a waffle for lunch today? Can I just use the pregnancy card on this one to avoid any judgements?
7. The one thing that is tempting me to break my challenge and spend money on food are these:
Brooks Running Shoe Giveaway HERE!!!
Tell me some tangents about your day!
Tell me about your workout today!!! What do you have planned for tomorrow’s workout?
What is something that you have been doing lately to save money?
Sour cream lover or hater? Other favorite fajita toppings?