I don’t know what is wrong with me but I really do love the treadmill. Once I am out for summer break I don’t think I will use it very much because I won’t have to run before work when it is still dark outside but I am sure I will still sneak in some one-on-one time with the best bday present I ever received even when it is sunny out.
6 miles with the gymnastic Olympic hopefuls (aka Make It or Break It).
1. I found this string cheese in the bottom of my backpack. I put it in there for a snack when we went on a road trip on February 20th. That’s gotta be good for ya.
2. Anytime I see anything about runners/running/working out/endorphins around town it makes me really happy and I chuckle to myself, even if I see it in a public restroom.
3. Remember how we were talking about sore legs the other day and what to do about them?
Leigh mentioned putting her legs up on the wall and I LOVE that idea. Runner’s World agrees with her!
4. I have a doctor’s appointment today. I am pretty sure I freak out the nurses and doctor a little bit because I am so excited to see them so that I can hear that heart beat.
5. We went on a walk today for part of my stress management class and it was perfect outside. How am I ever going to leave this place?
6. I know, I should have gone into modeling with my awesome posing techniques but this tangent is about something different. The other day at my parent’s house I was cold and asked my mom to borrow a sweatshirt and she brought out this lovely purple number.
I made this for her when I was in the 9th grade. Complete with a zipper and a hood, I even impressed myself with my awesome sewing skills…let me know if you want me to make you one for the low price of $119.00 + shipping and handling.
Tell me some tangents about your day!!!!
What is the weather like for you today? Anyone else experiencing perfect weather?
Can you sew or knit? Do you enjoy doing crafts etc?
What was your run today? How did it feel!?!?!