1. I know this is kind of rude to show you the most delicious food in the world especially if you are still stuck at work without access to cheesy goodness but I just had to share this beauty with you.
We never really order appetizers at restaurants but on vacation anything goes and so we ordered cheesy garlic bread and we both nearly died of happiness upon first bite.
2. Thank goodness for the amazing Sky Mall magazines on airplanes, they always have the coolest things.
A way to make your running shoes smell amazing
(Billy’s birthday is in July and I will be getting this for him, not because his shoes smell but for my shoes so that he no longer has to smell them…selflessness at its finest)
and foodie pillows because I don’t already think about pizza enough, why not sleep with a pizza too?
3. 4 miles were ran this morning while watching The Bachelorette this morning. I know this probably makes some of you think a whole lot less of me but I really do love that show. I think it is because I have zero drama in my life (Billy is the most even-tempered person in the world) and so I have to get it from somewhere and reality television has it. Added bonus: Emily is adorable.
4. Ever wondered how much professional runner’s make?
5. Yesterday before breakfast I did a total of 45 girl push-ups in the hotel room and I can’t believe how sore my arms are today…I guess that I should attempt to do those more often or something so that I don’t feel like cutting off my arms again.
6. This picture from my bf’s wedding makes me really happy and I want to remember what we were laughing so hard about!
7. A few people have emailed or commented saying that Billy looks just like ‘the most photogenic man’ What do you think?
8. This grapefruit made my eye sting for 5 minutes after the juice squirted me…..the thing is that it was such a delicious grapefruit that I wasn’t even mad at it and the pain was totally worth it.
9. As I was walking to my car today it was 90 degrees and all I could think about was how in the world did people run the Boston MARATHON in those temperatures? You are my heroes.
10. New HRG Baby post, RUNNING IS HARD!!!
How often do you do push-ups? Do you do them on your knees or toes?
Tell me about some of your Tuesday Tangents!!!
Who else watched The Bachelorette?