Why yes I am in fact including two pictures of myself taken from my computer within an hour of each other in the same post.
I need to invest in some bobby pins.
I hit snooze 41 times this morning and finally got up in time to fit 4 miles in on the treadmill. I was looking forward to watching a Biggest Loser this morning but Hulu was not working for some reason. “I am not going to let such a ridiculous thing ruin my day” (repeated 15 times in my head this morning).
Meet my favorite parfait container (actually it is my moms but she forgot I had it). Layers of grapes, yogurt, apples and granola. I like to shake mine up like crazy, it is really fun.
Snow Monday and t-shirt weather today?
Billy, in case you were wondering why we go through string cheese at an alarming rate it is because just 1 isn’t the serving size, try 2 or 3 at a time.
This is one of my snacks lately that I would probably start crying over if we ran out of it. I try to plan it out perfectly so that I have enough cheese per pretzel. Eating one without the other would just be wrong.
Since it is going to be in the 70’s here this weekend and I only have approximately 42.3 days of school left I thought I would do a top 10 reasons I cannot wait until summer list.
These are in particular order, #1 being the best.
1. Grilling every single meal that I eat. Perfect timing for my desire to eat 4 lbs. of beef a day.
2. Swimming DAILY with my sis and her kiddos while trying to convince billy that spring/summer classes are optional and that he should join us.
3. Going to bed late. I am such a party pooper and go to bed early because I need to be ‘alert and a good employee’ during the school year.
4. Going to Arizona and Kentucky to visit two of my brothers.
5. Flip-flops and running shoes are the only shoes used for 4 months.
6. Hiking. I am forcing my sister to get into this with me this summer. Time to explore. I also want to walk everywhere I go, I don’t know why I have such a strong desire to do this but I just do.
7. A few races and cheering for Billy at LOTS of races. I want to see what that kid can do in a 10k….he is ridiculous.
8. Gas station fountain drinks with the little block ice cubes. Lemonade. Homemade Orange Julius.
9. Donuts. Just go with that one. Not that they remind me of summer but I will have more time to go and buy them.
10. Being around friends and family. AKA the real theme of my blog:) Silly jobs trying to keep us from spending every second of our days with our peeps. Okay, so this is the #1 thing I am looking forward to…but the grilling one is a close close close 2nd.
What do you look forward to most for spring/summer?
Any other teachers out there?!? Don’t you just love summer:)
What was your snack today?
What is the next race you will be CHEERING at?