1. Dahlicious sent me some of their drinkable yogurts and I had one as part of my breakfast this morning and holy cow it was incredible. I will be going home and marking my name on them with a big black sharpie or I will just lick all of them….no one better touch them.
2. Today’s lunch was Oriental Salads which is my absolute favorite. Chicken, mandarin orange, crispy healthy won tons;) and sesame dressing….the side of Sun Chips also made me just a little happy.
3. The other day as we were driving to the track I asked Billy what Pandora station I should listen to. He reminded me that I love all things Beyonce, which is true, and while listening to this station Mariah Carey came on. How in the world have I forgotten about her? I have been listening to her every free moment I have since Wednesday and the below song is probably my absolute favorite.
4. I get to go to the gym today with my sister after school which means lots of talking and only minimal amounts of working out which I am more than okay with.
5. I am doing my long run with Billy tomorrow…kind of, basically he will just be running circles around me but hey that is way better than running by myself or on the treadmill.
6. Found this in my car today under a pile of towels (I have forgotten to pack towels a million times for when I get ready at the gym and so I keep extras in my car now because drying off with paper towels is awkward).
I will be getting cake batter with snickers and marshmallows mixed in.
7. This from Runner’s World. SO TRUE!
What are YOU loving today?
What do you get at Coldstone?
Any other Mariah Carey fans?