You know you aren’t feeling good when:
1. You skip out on going to your FAVORITE workout class ever (turbo kick) that you were supposed to go to with Megan.
2. When your temperature is 100.7….actually does that mean I have a fever? My brain is too fuzzy right now to even google it.
3. When you spend 6 hours straight napping and watching tv.
PS Who Wants to be a Millionaire has changed their rules a lot. Anyone know the answer to the above question?
4. You eat a baked potato and a glass of orange juice for dinner, actually there is nothing different there. I am so glad I included a picture of it, I am sure that is life-changing.
5. When you aren’t even jealous (I always get jealous when I don’t go run with Billy) of your husband going running without you because the thought of running makes your head feel like it is going to explode.
Here is a great place to help you figure out your average pace, you can find it HERE!
This pace calculator is great for all of those times you run a warm up and cool down and would like to separate those paces from the pace of your actual training run. For instance, if you completed a seven mile Tempo run with a warm up and a cool down mile, just plug in the other five mile splits into the calculator and get your average pace for the five Tempo miles. Of course this can be done by hand but using this handy tool is much easier!
Three really awesome things:
1. I am determined I will wake up feeling better than ever this morning.
2. I have a doctors appointment today….I can’t tell you how excited I get to hear the heart beat.
3. NO SCHOOL today and tomorrow! That is good timing because we can’t really get subs unless we have a weeks notice at work.
3a. A non complaining post will be up later along with a baby bump update!
If you are running today…where? Inside, outside, on a trail, on the roads, by your house?
Is it easy to get work off where you work?
Favorite type of juice? Do you drink juice very often?
Favorite website (non-blog) dealing with running? Daily Mile? Running Times? Runner’s World? Other?