There are way too many tangents today so get ready for a long ride, stretch your scrolling fingers before you start reading.
1. Billy spoke directly to my love language last night. I added a love language to the list and that would be television.
Flowers and chocolate sure are nice but what is even better is when your husband gets an antenna for the tv so that you can finally watch real live tv. We get NBC, ABC and a channel that plays King of Queens, Friends, The Big Bang Theory and Everybody Loves Raymond…….the only shows that I need in my life.
In case you are ever wondering what I do at night—–> just look at the above picture and it will be absolutely identical to what I am doing….just add a carton of chicken nuggets with a bowl of ranch. After a day of working/teaching spin/running/eating because I am always hungry, the only thing I want to do after 8 pm is to be on my couch and laugh at my favorite shows and the characters that I consider to be my real life friends.
2. I de-friended someone on Instagram today because they gave away the ending to The Bachelor. That was just rude.
3. I have a weird obsession with things that make my armpits smell like fruit. I just got this new flavor and it makes me beyond happy…
4. After spin today I tried this type of elliptical for the first time in forever. You can add an incline to it and holy cow my buns were burning after 2 minutes. It is way different than the elliptical that I am used to.
5. Spin playlist: Switchback by Celldweller will always be one of my favorite spin songs!
6. It’s that time of year again where I am out on the roads with my Drivers Ed students. This makes me really happy, not because I enjoy slamming on the break on my side of the car every 5 minutes or because it is fun to sweat bullets as we are entering the freeway but because I get to get ice cream when we have to stop for gas.
7. A student said my hair looks ‘interesting’ today. What exactly does that mean?
8. You HAVE to watch this Dara Torres training movie! It is incredible and so inspiring! She trains for 6 hours plus a day, pretty hardcore!
Tell me some tangents about you today!
What is your deodorant of choice?
What are you usually doing every night at 8 pm?
How would you describe your hair today?