Mizuno has combined the best qualities from all of the previous Wave Riders to create its ‘MASTERPIECE,’ the Wave Rider 15.
From their awesome ifeinsteinran website…..
“It all begins by knowing runners. The inspiration for every Mizuno running product starts with a relentless focus on understanding runners’ needs. It is part research and science and part art, and it all comes together in the design of cutting-edge products that work in harmony with a runner’s stride.”
You’d think that I would make my socks the same length for the picture.
I have never been so excited.
Besides the fact that I am a total girly girl and think that the color and style of these shoes are beautiful……these babies make me want to go out and RUN and run FAST.
Mizuno also sent me some amazing cold weather gear. The Breath Thermo (you can find it HERE) changes body moisture to heat for overall warmth. That is a very good thing for a sweaty girl like me. I loved the fit of the top and it has kept me REALLY warm so far this winter.
I have been running with the Mizuno 15’s for a little over a month and my favorite things about them are:
1. They are lightweight yet still have the support, stability and cushioning that I need. They are flexible and fit my foot really well. I have had zero problems with blisters and was able to transition right into them. I wore them for the Vegas 1/2 and fell even more in love with them.
2. They are cute….yep, I am one of those girls.
To Enter: (Separate comments for each entry). Winner will be chosen on Monday, Dec. 12th. Everyone can enter!!!! You can do all three if you want to triple your chances for winning.
1. Like Mizuno Running on Facebook HERE!!!! (Tell me you did in the comments)
2. Follow Mizuno Running on Twitter HERE!!!!!! (Tell me you did in the comments).
3. Tell me what color your running shoes are or you can tell me what your favorite colors of running shoes are.