The amazing BlueEyedBarbie nominated me for the ‘Tell Me About Yourself’ award. Clearly this is going to be really hard because I don’t really like talking about myself on the blog;) Basically, you are just supposed to say 7 random things about yourself. Me=random. This is going to be fun.
1. I am the youngest of 5 kiddos. They are all my best friends and I am stil mad at the ones that moved away from me.
I am absolutely positive that they stole all of the smart genes and there just wasn’t any left for me by the time I came around.
2. I still absolutely love Dashboard Confessionals. I know that was so ten years ago and I should probably stop listening to ‘Again I go Unnoticed’ (my favorite) on repeat for an hour straight.
B, his bro and I at a Dashboard concert. Billy, what are you looking at?
3. I used to have blondish hair. Because of the fact that I refuse to sit in a salon chair for longer than 8 minutes because I have no patience, it will never be blonde or any other color besides brown again.
4. People send me pictures of their candy and desserts all of the time. They even tag me on facebook with their candy pictures. it makes me incredibly happy and I run to the nearest supermarket to get some for myself.
5. If it wasn’t for Billy and his responsibillness….any extra cent that we make would be spent on traveling and nothing would ever make it into savings. I count down the hours until our next adventure and would go every weekend if I could.
6. I am really excited for our upcoming Thanksgiving morning football game in California so I can show off my awesome awkward athleticism.
7. Although, I am way more excited for tummy time after Thanksgiving dinner with my SIL and MIL.
I tag EVERYONE that wants to do ‘7 Things’ because it is fun talking about yourself;)
1. What do you/would you spend every dime you had on? Traveling? Clothes? Furniture? Something else?
2. Have you ever colored your hair somehting that is a lot different than your natural hair color?
3. Does your family have any Thanksgiving morning traditions?
-Football and I am trying to put together an awesome 5k run/bike ride for everyone!