Keep these tips to yourself. I only want to share these things with my favorite people (you guys) because I am selfish like that and don’t want everyone to know these tips that I will use in my future restaurant.
1. Add a ridiculous amount of cilantro in each omelet. No less. Cilantro just makes everything tastes so fresh and so clean.
2. Prepare lots of toppings (those toppings are for ONE omelet), leave your onions long…… don’t cut them up to small.
3. Put the thickest layer of fresh garden tomatoes on your omelet. People may judge but you won’t care because each bite will include an eighth of a tomatoe and that will make you happy.
4. But first squeeze out the juice otherwise you are going to have one WATERY omelet. Speaking of not wanting a watery omelet….. add a lil’ bit of milk to your egg mixture. Oh yeah, and garlic powder.
5. Be cool like my mom and have a pan that doesn’t require any cooking spray and allows NOTHING to stick to it. Billy, will you buy me these pans for my 3/4ths birthday coming up next month?
6. Make your husband the biggest omelet he will ever eat. Full of ham, veggies and cheese. Bake some biscuits, saying you did it for him but really you actually didn’t even want to share them.
7. Wash those omelets down with your favorite candy bar by getting the best deal on candy from your local Grocer. 3 for $1. The cashier said that someone came in earlier and bought $90 worth of them. No joke. I want to meet that amazing soul.
8. Gummi Peach rings round out your balanced meal because we were clearly missing some fruit.
Favorite omelet add-ins? Any omelet tips for me?
-Cilantro, green peppers, onions and ham.
What is your SATURDAY workout?
-A few miles on the tready with the sis and WEIGHTS (finally, it has been a long time).
All time FAVORITE chocolate candy bar?
-Milky Way and Cookies in Creme comes in a close second.
Are you a cilantro lover?