I just thought I would share with you my accomplishments for the day, August 14.
1. I was packed and ready to go on time this morning. That never happens. Usually Billy has to tell me to be a ready an hour before he really wants to go so that I come a little bit closer to leaving on time.
2. Eat my weekly serving of fruit for breakfast and of course some peanut butter. Sorry in-laws for stealing your fruit stash. PS Nectarines are my favorite fruit of the month.
3. ****Most proud for this one. I beat my high score on Bubble Breaker. I have been stuck with my previous pr for a few weeks and today after playing 82 rounds I finally got a new high score and I couldn’t be more happy.
Too lazy to even think about fixing my nails.
4. Stop at In-n-out in St. George Utah for lunch and down my veggie burger and french fries, with extra salt. I am not going to lie, I really love salt and I figure I sweat a lot and so it makes everything okay.
5. Finish ‘The Help.’ Simply amazing.
6. Keep my bladder from exploding by holding it until the next stop for gas.
7. Re-watch seaon 8 of Friends. It will never get old to me.
I think it has been a very productive day, don’t you?
Time for some more amazing race photo’s!!!
The BEAUTIFUL Lindsey sent in a picture of her FIRST MARATHON in Red Deer, AB, Canada. Her goal was 4 hours and she finished in 3:51:19!!! Dang girl!!!
The CUTEST Caitlin sent in her pictures from the 2009 Marine Corps Marathon in DC. She whipped out an amazing 3:18. She LOVED the course and the crowds….I may have to join you next year for this one
The BEAUTIFUL Pamela sent in a picture of her and her friend at the finish line of a 1/2 marathon…..LOVE IT!!
Thanks girls for sharing your pics with us!!!
What is your favorite fruit of the month?
Anything you are proud of accomplishing today?
-I just want to mention it one more time, new high score in Bubble Breaker.
Are you a salt lover like me?
-Maybe it is because of all the sugar I eat, my body screams for salt.