Reason’s to ALWAYS go to Disneyland with Children.
10. Because Grandma (aka my mother) will fly out from Utah for just 36 hours because she doesn’t want to miss out on her grandkids being at the happiest place on earth.
9. So that you can have a partner in crime to take gangsta pictures with you.
8. The children are just as obsessed as I am with a 6 lb pickle. Boy did that taste good. I need another one stat.
7. It makes the fact that you still order your pretzels in the shape of Mickey Mouse a little bit more normal.
6. You are not the only one that wants to stay from OPENING to CLOSING…..8 a.m. to 12 a.m. That is 16 hours people of Disneyland goodness.
5. The disney characters will actually stop to take a picture with you when you have children with you….normally they just keep walking by ignoring the fact that I am begging to have a picture with them.
4. Because you will always have a dancing partner to do the robot with you whether or not large groups of people are walking by (this is when Billy usually starts walking the opposite direction pretending he has no idea who I am).
3. Because they agree with you that gummy worms make the most excellent endurance walking fuel.
2. You have someone that wants to go on the kiddie rides (aka LITTLE MERMAID) with you more than once…..err 4 times.
1. Because even though you are not running AGAIN and you miss it so so dearly…….you realize that NO PR, NO AMAZING RUN and NO MARATHON could ever come close to bringing you more happiness than your family!
We are playing with the sis and her kids for the rest of the week. Get ready for a Triple Tangent Tuesday Disneyland style plus approximately 3,495 pictures of these kiddos.
Do you have neices or nephews? How many bro’s or sis’s? Tell me about them…..I mean we are best friends and all, I think we should talk about this stuff:)
Current favorite CARB?!?!
-Um…..I am still stuck on that pretzel. Salty, fresh, warm doughy goodness. Don’t worry, I have alredy googled a recipe to make them and it is currently 1:15 a.m. I have issues.
What did you have for breakfast this morning?
-Yes, I am already planning that out in my head right now.