1. Convincing the sister to go to her FIRST PUMP CLASS today. I think I converted her and she is NOW HOOKED on the amazing burn that comes with a killer pump class!
2. Wendy’s salad’s for lunch. The apple, pecan, chicken, bleu cheese combo is the perfect formulation for happiness. Plus a free vanilla frosting is definitely makes the Friday favorite list.
3. These two, no explanation.
4. Chocolate licorice eaten at the pool followed directly by a sugar coma complete with drooling and a little bit of sleep talking.
4a. The look on Billy’s face when I try to describe to him how delicious chocolate licorice is.
5. Little girls in a bathing suit is probably the cutest thing in the whole wide world.
6. My purple shoes with blue shoelaces. I need to wear these more often……let’s just hope that it is acceptable for me to wear the same shoes that my high school students do.
WHAT ARE YOUR FRIDAY FAVORITES?
Have you ever convinced a friend or family member to try out a new workout? Did the love it?
Do you have any shoes that are interesting colors?
-I have green ones, red and purple! LOVE bright shoes!