1. That this semester while Billy is so busy with school until 9 most nights I am spending more time at my parents house than my own. I am 25 years old. That is completely normal.
2. That I am a woman and crave steak often. I know most people call steak man food but in my world it is Janae food. I may have texted the parentals earlier on in the day pleading for them to make it for dinner tonight. I am also not ashamed that I request my steak to be in between rare and medium rare……love me the pink.
3. I eat homemade smores like they are going out of style. No marshmellows= no problems, all I need is chocolate, graham cracker and a microwave and I am happy.
4. That I still get really competitive even when playing games against my little neices and nephews and I am a really poor sport when they win.
5. That when I drive by happy runners I get a little (okay, a lot) jealous of their endorphin high and beads of sweat on their forehead. Don’t worry mom, I was at a stoplight when I took a picture of these beautiful runners in my rear-view mirror, the car next to me probably thought I was only a little bit creepy.
6. One of my favorite activities in life is watching 48 episodes of Cupcake Wars with my mom and sister on a Monday night. Pure bliss and thank you DVR for allowing us to skip through the commercials. I only made my mom take 30 pictures of this one….I finally had to cover the multiple chins with my hand.
What are you not ashamed of?
Steak fan? How do you like yours to be cooked?
What are your favorite Food Network shows?
-Chopped and Cupcake Wars.
Do you ever play video games? What is your favorite?
-Not really but when I do play I get really into it. I LOVE guitar hero and the wii…oh, and duck hunting from the old school nintendo.