Workout: Taught 45 minute spin class and 45 minutes on the elliptical. Now that I can ellipticize I am already slacking on the lifting department…..good thing the sis and I have a gym date tomorrow and she can whip me into shape. Get excited for round 2 of weights……read ROUND ONE HERE.
Even though I am extremely excited for summer……there are a few things that I will miss about winter.
1. I drink hot chocolate all year long, in the winter people look at me like I am a normal person. However, in the summer they (family, co-workers, strangers, Billy) stare when I am wearing short sleeves, in 90 degree weather sipping the HC thinking I must be high or something.
2. Boots. I have runners feet. Like really bad runners feet. Boots do a great job of covering the lack of a toenail, the calluses, the size 10 etc. If we meet in real life during the summer please only look at me from the ankles up, otherwise your opinion of me may drastically change.
3. Treadmill running. I LOVE running outside but I do love my treadmill…….no stopping at lights, dealing with extreme weather, I get to watch reality shows as I go and most importantly…..bathroom emergencies are easier to handle.
I forgot to post my spin list yesterday- I don’t know what got into me, maybe it was because I was all worked up about the 2.5 serving size bag of Swedish Fish. I guess I did share two fishies with Billy so maybe I only ate 2 servings?!?!
1. Blah Blah by Kei$ha
2. Rock That Body by Black Eyed Peas
3. Remember the Name by Fort Minor
4. What the Heck by Avril Lavign
5. DJ Got Us Falling in Love by Usher
6. Forget You by Cee Lo Green
7. Uprising by Muse
8. Perfect by Pink
9. Papercut by Linkin Park
10. Who Dat Girl by Akon
11. Get Low by Petey Pablo (oldey but a classic)
12. Bawitdaba by Kidd Rock
The Gorgeous Rachelsent in a picture of her at the Disney Princess Half Marathon!!! I am jealous, I want to do this race SO bad……next year?!?!
The CutestMONICAsent in her Beautiful picture of her running the Moab 1/2 marathon. LOVE the outfit and the HUGE smile:)
The Gorgeous BECKY @ FitnessFashionFun sent in her favorite picture of finishing a race last weekend. She PRed in the Heart Mini Marathon 15k race. DANG girl, you are amazing.
1. What are you going to miss most about Winter?
2. Do you have cute feet or runners feet? Do you get pedicures?
-Back in the single days I would all the time but I think Billy would agree it is time to splurge on a little lovin’ for my feet.
3. Anyone have fun VACATION plans coming up this spring/summer?
-BOSTON is getting closer and closer:) Next month we are going to St. George with my family and we will be in Cali for most of the Summer (number one reason to be a teacher:)