First of all, HAPPY VALENTINES DAY everyone!!! Eat lots of Chocolate and listen to a lot of love songs!! Billy, get prepared for a gushy cheesy post all about my obsession with you later on today.
How to party on your birthday:
1. Start the day off with a sweaty treadmill run. I did the last 10 miles of the Boston course while watching ‘Spirit of the Marathon’ on one side of my computer screen and the Boston course on the other side of the screen. I am going to know this course by heart two months from now. (We moved the treadmill to another room….something about the downstairs neighbors not wanting to hear me run at 5 in the morning so that is why the pictures are missing, I will show you what the new room looks like when we are finished moving everything)
2. Refuel with the most ginormous batch of roasted veggies and two avocado’s worth of guacamole.
3, After you finally shower to show your husband appreciation for all he does for you, enjoy some more of your giant piece of cake. Do not blow dry your hair….that is asking for a little too much effort.
4. Watch a few episodes of ‘Pushing Daisies’ with the husband and then head on over to church.
5. Go over to your Mamacita’s house for the most amazing lasagna dinner of your life. Thanks Mom and Dad. Jello, corn, green beans and garlic bread too!
6. Open fun presents from your family. My candy cupboard is officially stocked for at least 5 days. My cute little niece game me a necklace, bracelet and 32 cents with a card that said, “Janae, I love you. I’m sorry I had to do a small present cause I was running out of time and couldn’t go to the store by myself. Love, Sadey.” She started working on the present Thursday.
P.S. Did you read the previous post about my Boston tickets? I cried for five minutes straight.
7. Hang out with your BFF’s all night. Would you like my sis to do a hair and make-up video for the blog? She is professional!
8. Request a Sundae bar for dessert. My Mom went above and beyond all of my expectations.
9. Eat 3 servings of the sundae bar and refill the whipped cream on top every time you run out. (Approximately ever 95 seconds).
10. Crawl into bed by 9:30 because you are so excited to get up and run in the morning.
What is going to make your Monday awesome?
-Running on the treadmill while watching Friends and a HOT DATE AT NIGHT WITH BILLY. We are going to make dinner together and then see if we can both run on the treadmill at the same time side by side while watching a chick flick and eating swedish fish.
Favorite Italian dish?
-Lasagna (my mom’s specifically) with pizza in a close second.
What is your favorite roasted vegetable?