I AM NOW ON TWITTER!!!!! Click the cute twitter button on the side to follow me. I have no idea what I am doing but I am sure it will be a good time!
Hey Utah bloggers and readers……we get a chance to be real life best friends!!!!
Saturday Jan 29th Ice Cream Social. 4:00 PM. Best friends, sugar overload and lots of talking about running…..PLEASE COME!! Email me and I will give you directions and more details. It is almost my birthday so if you come that counts as my birthday present.
If you are not in Utah we could always skype you into the party….I will bring my laptop, pull up a chair for you and order you an ice cream cone….I will have to eat it at the end of our party though.
My Oxymoron Of The Day.
Sweaty after teaching spin with gym clothes on, 10 degrees outside and a tub of strawberry ice cream for dinner.
Sometimes, a girls gotta do what she’s gotta do.
Wood paneling and a swamp cooler. We are classy. If you want me to incorporate all of my home decorating tips into the blog let me know. I can teach you how to transform your home into a ‘vintage’ linoleum kingdom.
The roof of my mouth feels like I have a third degree burn because I stopped the pain meds……I hate feeling loopy. So, ice cream was there for me in my darkest point.
Don’t worry all of you health nuts I will take my vitamins as soon as my spoon hits the bottom of the cartoon. Maybe, I will make a green monster too….ha, jk I don’t know how you guys drink those spinach smoothies. You are my hero’s.
I also had tuna and mashed potatoes for din din but no picture because it looked like cat food.
Billy had a froached egg sandwich that looked so delicious…..
Wednesday Night Spin Playlist:
1. Poker Face by Lady Gaga: Warm-up
2. If We Ever Meet Again by Katy Pery and TImberland: Jumps, increase tension every 30 seconds.
3. What the Heck by Avril Lavign: Sprint 15, isolation 15, repeat.
4. The Time by Black Eyed Peas: Dancing!!!
5. Live Your Life by T.I.: Hill Climb in the saddle, double time during chorus.
6. All the Right Moves by One Republic: Hill climb out of saddle, double time during chorus.
7. The Distance by Cake: Sprint Pyramid for the next 4 songs…..15 second sprint (10 second recovery) 30 second Sprint (10 second recovery) 45 second sprint (10 second recovery) 60 second sprint (10 second Recovery)……Start with 2nd 60 second sprint and go back down the pyramid:) KILLER WORKOUT
8. Na Na Na Na by My Chemical Romance
9. Fuego by Pitbull
10. Genocide by Offspring
11. Showndown by Black Eyed Peas: Isolations and jumps
12. I Just Wanna Live by Good Charlotte: Crank it. Low tension in saddle, crank tension to HEAVY hill for chorus and double time it out of the saddle.
13. Get Low by Petey Pablo: Dancing!!!
14. Amie by Damien Rice: Cooldown
Watch out Ryan Hall….Billy just ran 5.5 miles.
Do you keep ice cream stocked in your freezer?
-Normally we don’t have it (we just go out for it a lot) but growing up we always had cookies and creme within reach:)
Favorite Workout Song RIGHT NOW!!!
-Black and Yellow by Wiz Khalifa. Make sure to get the edited version!!
What are you doing for your Thursday morning workout?
-Teaching spin and some classic cross-training whether I like it or not:)
I’m sorry…so many questions but I am obsessed with learning about your life….. Do you like those green smoothie thingees? Teach me how to love them because I know they are so so good for you!