By now you may have noticed I like top ten lists….today’s is a little different.
Random, yes but isn’t that why you read my blog?
Top 10 teenage boy characteristics I displayed today.
10. Acne. I took a picture but it was gross so I will spare you this time. You are lucky.
9. I drank straight out of the milk container. Hopefully Billy skips this post.
8. I listened to Linkin Park while I ran.
7. I am motivated by food. I will do anything for a treat.
6. I didn’t shower after my run this afternoon. (Don’t worry Mom, I will shower in the morning)
5. I think Taylor Swift is REALLY pretty.
4. Guitar hero is a great way to spend the afternoon.
3. I think MTV is awesome.
2. Somehow I was on ESPN’s website today….that didn’t last long, I don’t know how that happened.
1. I am a garbage disposal. I ate two large breakfast burritos for dinner (eggs, zucchini, potato, tomatoes, onions and corn) with a ginormous side of broccoli and I was still really hungry afterwards. I don’t know what is wrong with me.
I ate a pear the size of a gopher and saltines to try and fill me up….still hungry. I will be making my way back into the kitchen momentarily. I am thinking yogurt or cake bites. I think you know which one will win.
Random questions of the night…..
What time do you have to be to work/school/drop off the kids etc?
-7:45 which is actually really late for teachers. I love it.
Love or Hate Taylor Swift?
Would you rather have horse hooves for feet or crab claws for hands?
-I need sleep obviously but I would choose horse hooves. Think of how speedy you would be and there would be no chances of getting a foot fracture, plus it would make an awesome noise as you ran by people.