What up homies? I gotta stop being around high schoolers all day and grow up.
Scratch that I like them, they give me candy.
35 minutes elliptical (30 seconds medium effort, 60 seconds hardcore sprinting, repeat) Sweat got in my eyeballs it was awesome.
55 minutes spin class. The instructor had me sit on his bike in front, it made me work so much harder. Sweat in my eyeballs for the second time on for the day
In between classes I have been trying to do push-ups. My students make fun of me but I honestly get so sick of sitting around on test days.
Breakfast: Oats and apples
Lunch: Spinach salad and two wraps
Snacks: Pear, string cheese and a tootsie pop:)
I rethought the whole giveaway my carmel apple thing because I would have sacrificed one of my students for it today.
I thought I would post some of my favorite things in the world. Some things that I couldn’t live with out.
These are material things not my usual cheesiness like Billy, my Mom, Billy’s laugh, my Moms pantry and the way Billy does his Happy Friday dance etc. I will spare you and go write those things in my journal right now.
Don’t be surprised that more than 1/2 of everything is food.
Some of my favorites in no particular order:
1. Don’t act shocked, you knew candy would make the list.
2. Hot chocolate, with whipped cream and of course the mandatory chocolate shavings.
3. Nordstrom. This is me trying on fake glasses in my favorite store in the world. I could live in this store.
4. Puppies. My student brought her puppy for me to play with while we drove around for Drivers Ed. today. Don’t worry mom, I was still paying attention.
5. Vegas. It is always a good time.
6. The Beach. We will be living within 30 minutes of the beach and next door to my mother-in-law someday.
7. Children. Until they get stinky…then I give them back.
8. Okay, just one cheesy thing. When Billy acts like he is a professional figure skater.
9. Wahoo’s fish salad. The guacamole on that thing makes my heart sing.
10. And my most favorites thing… you guessed it, Running. Especially when I eat swedish fish as I do it:)
Tell me some of your favoritest things right now? Pretty please, I will love you forever.