1. Amputation. For bigger results go for the legs.
2. Don’t drink any liquid for the next 48 hours and make sure to work out as much as you can.
3. Throw away every last morsel of non-diet food in your kitchen. Vegetables and most fruits allowed.
4. Take lots of pills and supplements that promise instant weight loss and instant self-confidence and love for one’s body.
5. Use all of your gift cards and sell all of your presents to pay for all the plastic surgery you can get.
Obviously, I am JUST KIDDING. You know I REFUSE to fall into the diet industries annual 40 billion dollar trap.
I know a lot of women and men all over are kicking themselves for indulging a little or a lot over the holidays.
I want you to go look in your mirror right now and recite:
“Dang, I am one fine woman (or man). I am not going to beat myself up for enjoying the holidays. I am worth so much more than a silly number that tells me what my gravitational pull is.”
You will fall back into your normal eating habits, you will be able to workout just as much as you did before and your body will go to its happy place…..just give yourself some slack and let it happen:)
P.S. I have no idea what that picture has to do with this post other than you should put on a tiara every now and then and take pictures of other people taking pictures while your students are quietly working on a test.