1. Pack every last piece of produce in your house to enjoy for breakfast. I never said I was normal.
Billy loved the smell of steamed broccoli this morning…oops.
2. Get in a killer morning workout so that it actually feels really good to sit down for a long period of time.
8 miles treadmill 1% incline 7:53 Average Pace
I also taught spin for 45 minutes:)
3. Party music and a best friend dance partner.
4. A book that my student gave me…she knows me too well, I like reading books with big fonts, double spaced and meant for adolescents.
5. Mandatory stop at Cafe Rio in Cedar City. 1/2 for lunch and 1/2 for dinner. $7.75 for two meals…I’ll take that.
The guy working there was awesome. I told him to put on as much pico as he was allowed and he went the extra mile. Hopefully, he still has a job tomorrow.
6. Dessert provided by bff Megan. Best. Candy. Ever.
7. All 9 Seasons of Friends. This show will never get old to me.
8. Open up some blogs on your computer while you are still home with internet so that you can read them on the road….too bad I couldn’t comment.
Santa, I want an internet card.
9. Food Network Magazine.
Do you ever have vegetables for breakfast?
-I do not discriminate according to the time of day, that is cruel.
Do you drive on road-trips?
-Billy drives the WHOLE way. He loves driving and I don’t. I have much more important things to do as you can see:)
Tell me your road-trip/traveling necessities by filling in number 10!!! Pretty please!