I came home from spin and Billy made me dinner.
Creamy Potato Soup. Yep, I will reward him by maybe getting ready tomorrow and putting on make-up or maybe I will tell him where I hid the sour-patch kids
Cream=4 times as many calories as I burned teaching spin tonight which does not equal weight maintenance:)
So we healithified it! Good thing I have a stomach of steel. If you are a veggie beginner I wouldn’t recommend this much fiber at one sitting otherwise your husband may sleep in the other room.
1st- Steam broccoli, onions and cabbage. Fill up your bowl to the max with steamed veggies.
2nd- Fill in the cracks with delicious creamy soup and have a salad on the side.
I promise you will leave this meal filling full and so much more satisfied than if you opted for a fat-free watery version of the soup.
Only try this method with food, dessert does not work this way, use the entire bowl purely for dessert, especially candy, too many commas, I know. Go big or go home.
Here’s my spin playlist, see you tomorrow!
1. Let it Rock: Kevin Rudolph Warm-up
2. Good Girls Go Bad: 3OH! Sprints
3. The Time: Black Eyed Peas, 1,2,3 1=Run, 2= Half-way down 3=Arrow
4. Such Great Heights: Postal Service Jumps
5. Love the Way You Lie: Eminem, Hill climb in the saddle
6. Firework: Katy Pery, Hill climb out of the sadlle, hit max tension
7. Take it off: Kei$ha, Isolation and sprints
8. Don’t go: Mike Posner, More jumps with isolations in between sets
9. Bad Romance: Lady Gaga, Dancing
10. DJ Got Us Falling in Love: Usher
11. Outta Control: 50 Cent
12. Like a G6: Heavy tension sprints, lowering tension after each one.
13. Bleed America: Jimmy Eat World, Combo of everything
14: Dusk and Summer: Dashboard, Cool down
What is your favorite soup ever? Include toppings or sides that you have with it.
-Without a doubt in my mind, clam chowder in a ginormous sourdough bread bowl. Don’t forget the oyster crackers because that would just be wrong.