I hope your Thursday is off to a great start! Here are some of the highlights from our world over the last 1.75 days!
1. My brother (from Kentucky) is in town for less than 24 hours and so we got to hang out last night after his plane landed. He understands that even if you are just in Utah for a few hours, you have to stop at Swig for one of their pink sugar cookies.
2. He and his fam just got back from the Disney cruise and had the time of their lives. My brother said that he went running on the cruise ship track and that it was a pretty weird feeling to be running on the boat while it swayed back and forth.
3. Tuesday night I took the girls to the Riverwoods and watched them play tag. All of this running around with older kids is making Brooke pretty speedy. Also, don’t those mountains look a little fake?
4. The sunset wasn’t so bad either.
5. We all split an ice cream sundae to end the day off right together.
6. Brooke chose out a bunch of library books to read and this one was rather disturbing. I had dreams about lice that night.
7. We went and saw Race (the Jesse Owens’ story) and it was pretty good. There were a few parts of the story that I was really hoping they would go more in depth on but overall I really liked it.
8. Brooke held firm to her argument that it is indeed possible for her to sleep with her eyes open.
9. I ate my turkey burger, roasted broccoli, sweet potato and bbq sauce mix while watching Brooke tumble at gymnastics.
10. I spent some time up in Salt Lake City for a blog project and chocolate was needed for an afternoon snack.
11. IT IS WARM ENOUGH FOR THE TRAMPOLINE.
12. I don’t know what my deal is with spaghetti lately but it has just been sounding really good lately. Spaghetti and meatballs from Bona Vita (best Italian I have had in Utah in a while) for dinner.
13. We figured out that her owie was actually a freckle and it magically felt better just like that.
Ever been on a cruise? Where to? Did you like the food? Did you run on the ship?
Do you run or take time off from running while on vacation?
Do you have a favorite Italian dish?
Anyone from Kentucky reading? What part?