1. Helmet on the treadmill at Utah Run. This was 100% Brooke’s idea. She went and grabbed the helmet off of a shelf before getting on the treadmill.
Not a bad idea for those times when you get going really fast on one of these things.
2. I saw this in Lauren Fleshman’s article 10 Reasons the 5k is Freaking Awesome and I loved it. World Peace will occur if everybody ran and if we never got injured.
3. 1 out of 8 times (I am kind of making up that statistic but it is somewhere around that number) that I get on the elliptical my feet go numb? DOES THAT HAPPEN TO ANYONE ELSE!? Today it happened after only 15 minutes on the thing.
4. More of a question than a tangent—> Do you like your workout leggings/capris to have patterns on them or do you prefer a solid color?
5. I stocked up on my Gu for Saturday. 4 Salted Caramel and I will be taking them every 45 minutes along the way. I am banking on these making my legs move somewhat fast even though I have just been pool running for the last 5 weeks.
6. As I have been decreasing my sugar intake (especially during the week), I have been increasing my fats each day and these are the ones I am really reaching for because of these awesome benefits. I have pretty much been adding avocado to every meal that I eat.
7. Speaking of sugar, if there was ever a Frosted Mini Wheat Shortage, I really don’t know what I would do with myself.
8. I finally got to try Lindsay’s Healthy Bites. Brooke and I are both in love with them. Brooke has been extremely picky with what she wants to eat lately so these are going to come in handy big time.
9. If you are ever in Utah and you want to go to the best brunch of your entire life, please go to the one at the Sundance resort. You can get bacon, salmon, sticky buns and the best rosemary potatoes all on one plate.
10. I saw someone just roaming around the mall in a sumo suit the other day at the mall and it made me really happy.
Tell me a tangent please!!
Also, feel free to answer my question about patterned workout capris and/or the elliptical and your feet going numb!