Good news—> spin class didn’t hurt my calves (it did a little bit on Saturday and so I was nervous it would again today). I did 60 minutes of spinning (part class and part on my own) and the human sized fan saved me from heat exhaustion. Another reason that I love running outside= the air is constantly moving around you. I like nature’s fan best.
The picture of the water bottle is meant to represent that I have actually had more water than diet coke today which is a huge step for me.
Brooke had a playdate at the mall.
I tried to get her to pose with me for a picture of her on the slide but she was too quick and automatically pushed off and wanted to go down.
The world’s easiest lunch. Rice, chicken, frozen stir-fry veggies and TJ’s Soyaki sauce.
And 6 things that I need to tell you about that happened today:
1. Brooke brought me my cell phone when I was in the shower. It was very thoughtful of her because it was ringing but I have learned over the years that water and iPhones do not mix well. How my phone hasn’t exploded from all of the ridiculous things that has happened to it by now.. I do not know.
2. I was just driving along minding my own business when I got out my banana out of my purse and took a bite. It was the worst banana in the entire world. Rotten x 1,000,000. It is going to be a long time until I am able to eat a banana again.
3. Today was my last day at the orthodontist. I graduated. Brooke is very sad about this because they spoil her every time she is there with balloons, cookies, the fish tank, letting her run around the halls and the iPod touch games.
4. Back in the day I used to be quite the journal writer. And then I started a blog and forced you all to read every thought I have. I decided to keep making you read my randomness but I am also getting back into journal writing. Quite therapeutic. It is always fun to get back into something you love doing.
5. These dried apples from a neighbor. Amazing.
6. Target knows how to snag me in. These were right by the front door so of course I had to get one to try out. Making them tonight. Full review in the morning. Tune in.
What is something (or more than just one thing) that you really need to tell me about today?
Are you a journal writer?
Favorite dried fruit?