1. Saturday. 6:20 a.m. I was driving down my steep hill like a snail when my car suddenly started sliding. I lost all control and was freaking out because at the bottom of my hill is a stop sign and a road that usually has cars on it… I couldn’t stop and crossed both lanes of traffic (they don’t have stop signs) and ended up on the sidewalk on the wrong side of the road.
Thank goodness there were no other cars out.
2. My brother took us shopping on Saturday for a Christmas present.
Gap Fit won me and Brooke’s heart. My brother gave me the blue jacket and I got the other (and a scarf… that store) because I love them so much. The material is crazy comfortable and I have been living in them and running in them. I love the high neckline because I feel like I get a turtleneck and a hood in one:) Thanks brother. You can find them HERE!!!
3. My dad is an inventor (really, that is his profession) and his inventor genes passed down to me judging by this brilliant invention that I came up with yesterday:
4. If you can find these in your store, please buy them. The white chocolate ones are my favorite.
5. Three more pictures from Friday in SLC.
6. Brooke does this on command now when you tell her to go upside down.
7. Nothing wrong with a little ranch/chicken/guac at 9:17 in the morning. I was getting in the fridge Friday morning to get out the milk for my cereal and when I saw this salad sitting there I decided this would make a much better breakfast than cereal.
8. TWO MORE DAYS!!!!
9. I fell down stairs Saturday night at midnight. I don’t know how to stay vertical when there is ice outside. I thought for sure I broke my tail bone (sorry, no picture) and it hurt all day yesterday but I woke up with no pain this morning. Ice is cruel. I need to walk in cleats all winter long to avoid almost breaking my body every 5 minutes.
Tell me a random story about your life today or this last week?
Favorite place to buy running/workout clothes?
Ever had any car sliding/hitting ice stories from driving in the snow?